Friday, January 21, 2011

Classes Starting Soon

Classes will form on a first come first serve basis.   I hope to begin in February.  The minimum students to begin a class will be 3 maximum will be 12.  This allow children to develop the important social skills they need to succeed in life!

Details of the program:
Days: TBA
Time: 9:00 am-12:30
Cost: $30 per week.

Activities include: Science, cooking, reading, writing, music, calendar, math skills, and art. 

About me:
I received my Bachelor of Science from Colorado Christian University.  I attended Bethany University for my teaching credential courses. I have taught at both private and public schools.  During this time, I taught Kindergarten for 3 years, a first and second grade combo for 1 year, and was a substitute teacher teacher in grades k-8 for two years. 
At the birth of my first daughter I stopped teaching and became a full time mom.  Education is of the utmost importance in our home.  We strive to meet each child where they are, and help them succeed in all that they do.  I encourage individuality, and creativity. 

Please contact me if you are interested in enrolling your child in this fun and exciting class!

No comments:

Post a Comment